Concrete block is one of the widely used materials in retaining walls. This material type is easy to install, durable, reasonably priced, and can be carved to look like a mortared stone.
When built impressively, a concrete block retaining wall system can offer more than just an attractive landscape
. A concrete retaining wall also offers many other benefits, including:
● Provide a property boundary marker
● Keep soil in place and slow down erosion
● Prevent sinkholes and limits the risk of flooding
● Eliminate the eyesore of dirt piles and hills
● Reduce the need for maintenance due to mud, collapsed soil, and more
● Prevent damage to the landscape and neighboring structures or properties
DIY retaining walls don’t guarantee the above benefits and great results. It’s best to hire retaining wall contractors in San Diego like Alphaturf Inc. Leave the design, formwork, and pouring to us, and we’ll assure you that you’ll get your money’s worth.